
I'm done~
FINALLY.
Yeah so now the music is 'The Steward of Gondor' from the Return of the King. Credits go to ArwenEvenstar.com which also provided my LotR clock (notice the scrowing bar? and the ring with the time?) and the BEAUTIFUL fonts Tengwar Annatar and Aniron. So download the fonts now to fully appreciate my blog!
Also, now the background is totally mine, my own and my PRECIOUS. Yep, so don't you dare copy it. I know it may look weird (the bottom right-hand corner) but that is because I have not posted my GIF animation yet. Stupid thing still refuses to upload.
Well, hope you like this new layout. And any problems, do comment!
05:39
With all due respect,
Abi Ho
Abi K
Calyn
Zheng Ning
Joanna
Kellie
Stacey
Elaine
Kersh
Samuel
Howard
Rieyn
[supposedly] Ren Fu
Philosophy Teacher [who has a really cool way of seeing things]
Places
Official Lord of the Rings Movie Site
The Lord of the Rings Fanatics Plaza
Billy Boyd's Official Site
The Elvish Name Generator
Official Site dedicated to Andrew Lloyd Webber's Musicals
The Phantom of the Opera The Official Show Site