
Firstly, CHEMISTRY
I totally adore Titration! It is so fun! You might think me mad but I really like doing it. And it feels as if I am actually doing potions, watching the burette and doing 'drip by drip' to make the potion slowly change in hue... Ah... I think I'm in love.
LOL Or rather, I am mad. But this topic is really fun. And to make things better, we are doing the mole (6.02 x 10^23) for non-practical Chemistry classes! Like my 2 fave subjects (Chemistry and Mathematics) combined in one! YES! Sometimes I don't get it, but most of the time I do. And that is also thanks to the fast-paced and interesting way of teaching by the Great Ms. May Tan! Her birthday is coming soon, but I really don't know if I should get her anything. Student giving a teacher a present but not on Teacher's day feels a little weird. Plus I still need to get Calyn and my sister's birthday present, as well as pay for my school and a related school's choir concert PLUS somehow buy 2 MI:3 tickets. TOM CRUISE ROCKS! Or at least ETHAN HUNT ROCKS!
Secondly, CHEMISTRY
Mike He and Rainie Yang look so good together on 恶魔在身边. Especially 小美 with his cool talents, nice and unique hair style (bobby pins included), and so totally charming smile! And you've got to love those eyes. Not a bad body too. And his wonderful wardrobe that includes LEATHER, CROCODILE SKIN, and FUR. Totally awesome! In fact, he ought to be every girl's 理想情人 [我在帮丞琳打歌] ! Just a little 暧昧 and tons of girls will fall for him. In fact my only words to 小美 would be ‘我只想爱你’. Okay enough. Everyone ought to buy Rainie's 暧昧 & 庆祝.
I also have bought the whole 20 episodes of 恶魔在身边. I am totally hooked on it and will not wait for god knows how long for YouTube to load. That's why I am short on cash. haiz... But it's worth it, so all you people out there, buy it! Also, buy 'It Started with a Kiss' (恶作剧之吻) starring Joe Cheng (小宗) and Ariel Lin. Joe is 小美's senior and Ariel acted with 小美 in 'Love Contract' (爱情合法书). They may not look good alone, but make quite a cute pair. But 江猛 and 齐悦 still remain the best idol drama pair.
23:01
With all due respect,
Abi Ho
Abi K
Calyn
Zheng Ning
Joanna
Kellie
Stacey
Elaine
Kersh
Samuel
Howard
Rieyn
[supposedly] Ren Fu
Philosophy Teacher [who has a really cool way of seeing things]
Places
Official Lord of the Rings Movie Site
The Lord of the Rings Fanatics Plaza
Billy Boyd's Official Site
The Elvish Name Generator
Official Site dedicated to Andrew Lloyd Webber's Musicals
The Phantom of the Opera The Official Show Site