
Really. It was soooo long ago, I almost forgot about it. But at last i found this tune that haunted me since young as well as relived many drama series that totally captured my attention then (and even still now). The song in question is 人龙传说 sung by 陈浩民[benny chan]. It was for this drama serial about a female dragon are a mortal man in love. What I loved was the chemistry between the two main leads. They made the show entertaining yet touching at the same time. And talking about female dragon + mortal man... 赤子成龙 was a great show! Ended its run in Singapore not long ago, but I am wanting to rewatch it again. This time, it is not because of the main leads, but the anti-hero - 小白龙 耀烈! Played by 崔鹏, it was a fantastic performance. Can't wait to watch any of his new dramas (if he has any that will be shown in Singapore, that is). Because of 人龙传说, I started searching for other dramas that I really loved, and I started noticing quite a few patterns about shows/movies that I liked...
Ah well. Am currently trying to download them but they are taking FOREVER. Haiz...
PS. Chris, you better propose soon. Everyone knows it is just a matter of time, so get it over and done with, huh? Don't make Fann wait too long... :P
Abi Ho
Abi K
Calyn
Zheng Ning
Joanna
Kellie
Stacey
Elaine
Kersh
Samuel
Howard
Rieyn
[supposedly] Ren Fu
Philosophy Teacher [who has a really cool way of seeing things]
Places
Official Lord of the Rings Movie Site
The Lord of the Rings Fanatics Plaza
Billy Boyd's Official Site
The Elvish Name Generator
Official Site dedicated to Andrew Lloyd Webber's Musicals
The Phantom of the Opera The Official Show Site