
The concert rocked. Really. I loved Raffles Voices, RICO & RIMB. And in a way, I have to admit that their choir and band are better than our school's. Damn. Ah well...
Isn't it funny what crushes do to people? Well, firstly, as the name suggests, it sort of crushes the person. Makes the person feel less confident. Then, the person becomes super sensitive to the surroundings. Everything must be perfect as long as THE ONE is around. I was watching this quite compatible pair and it was amusing, yet a little sad. I really tried, but they are still so distant with each other. And my damned hiccuping wasn't helping. And the worse thing was the guy ended up going home with me (on the MRT since we lived somewhat near each other) while the girl went home in her father's car. Haiz...
All you guys out there, a word of advice. Unless the girl is SUPER BRAVE, she will NEVER make a move. You have to. And show that you are sincere. Got it?
I still haven't figured out if I hate him or I crush him.
And I still haven't completed my new blog template.
DAMN.
09:56
With all due respect,
Abi Ho
Abi K
Calyn
Zheng Ning
Joanna
Kellie
Stacey
Elaine
Kersh
Samuel
Howard
Rieyn
[supposedly] Ren Fu
Philosophy Teacher [who has a really cool way of seeing things]
Places
Official Lord of the Rings Movie Site
The Lord of the Rings Fanatics Plaza
Billy Boyd's Official Site
The Elvish Name Generator
Official Site dedicated to Andrew Lloyd Webber's Musicals
The Phantom of the Opera The Official Show Site