
'A curse has come upon me' cried, the Lady of Shalott.
I think so. Johnathan, alas, has not become the Singapore Idol. I find it so ironic that whenever I vote for someone, that person is bound to lose. Damn it.
But, Jon, you are THE Idol. So there.
I have just taken to doing mystery games, so let me introduce a few to you sad people out there awaiting your exams.
Firstly, Nick Bounty, Private Investigator. A Case of Crabs was simply hilarious yet fun, and The Goat in the Grey Fedora brings back the black-and-white-detective-movie feeling. Film noir atmosphere, you may say.
Next up, the Seven Kinsmen at BBC.com. Freakishly morbid yet strangely thrilling, the story is about how the stars of a failed play come back together to 'present' the play for the last time. Tons of Shakespeare so read up on the Bard before you begin.
Following closely is the Stickman Murder Mysteries that, though seemingly childish, takes quite an amount of observing the pictures to solve the cases. Fun, on a whole.
And Margaret has introduced me to the Mystery of Time and Space which really works your eyes, brain (a little) and luck. Challenging, definitely.
A song that I got hooked up on while reading fanfics. Savange Garden rocks!
And last post's song:
17:29
With all due respect,
Abi Ho
Abi K
Calyn
Zheng Ning
Joanna
Kellie
Stacey
Elaine
Kersh
Samuel
Howard
Rieyn
[supposedly] Ren Fu
Philosophy Teacher [who has a really cool way of seeing things]
Places
Official Lord of the Rings Movie Site
The Lord of the Rings Fanatics Plaza
Billy Boyd's Official Site
The Elvish Name Generator
Official Site dedicated to Andrew Lloyd Webber's Musicals
The Phantom of the Opera The Official Show Site