
Hello, I'm back! Like after a REALLY LONG hiatus. In any case, notice my new template? LOVE IT! Nice and green and black and silver...*hint* And an angel too! Isn't he adorable?
Talking about adorableness, my birthday presents includes this totally adorable kitten! I named her Sugar after James' cat in a fanfic called 'Off Duty'.
Did I mention I'm into PotC now? 'Cause I am. Especially reinstated Commodore-and-soon-to-be-Admiral James Lysander Norrington. Now I don't really know if his middle name is Lysander, but many fics claim so and it sounds cool so I shall stick with it. But back to the topic, James is just such a charming character! To give up duty and honor (of catching a famed pirate) for love, before returning in film 2 to be such a bad-ass, doing anything just to regain his former life. He totally rocks man!
And on to school matters, what is the problem with teachers? Must they cramp everything together? We are given like 4 Performance Tasks to do and 3 of them are due Term 4 Week 2, while the last is due next week. What the hell? At least Chemistry is rather simple and straight to the point. And History rocks because I am dong on Marquis Lafayette who is George Washington's best buddy, came up with the colours of the French flag, aided in both American and French Revolutions, and (best of all) has Lafayette Cemetery named after him.
The Lafayette Cemetery is a above-ground cemetery in New Orleans (oh how I HATE the stupid Hurricane Katrina) and is one of Monsieur Lestat de Lioncourt's haunting grounds. So there.
Really, I think I am just randomly rambling off what is on my mind.
PS: The title of this entry is also a song in High School Musical. This particular song is so-so, but the best song has to be Bop to the Top by Ryan & Sharpay!
00:51
With all due respect,
Abi Ho
Abi K
Calyn
Zheng Ning
Joanna
Kellie
Stacey
Elaine
Kersh
Samuel
Howard
Rieyn
[supposedly] Ren Fu
Philosophy Teacher [who has a really cool way of seeing things]
Places
Official Lord of the Rings Movie Site
The Lord of the Rings Fanatics Plaza
Billy Boyd's Official Site
The Elvish Name Generator
Official Site dedicated to Andrew Lloyd Webber's Musicals
The Phantom of the Opera The Official Show Site